Keresley Parish Council meets on a near-monthly basis in order to discuss matters of the council and the local community.
The first thirty minutes, at the commencement of the meeting, is set aside for residents to make comments or to ask questions. Each year there will also be an Annual Parish Meeting at which residents may question the Parish Council.
Parish Council Meetings are held on the second Tuesday of each month in the Keresley Community Library.
Keresley Community Library, Bennetts Rd, Coventry, CV7 8HX
All members of the Public and Press are welcome to attend.
The next meeting will be held on Tuesday 14th February 2023 and the agenda can be found here one week before this date.
Upcoming Meetings This Year
The dates for Parish Council Meetings for calendar year 2023 are:
- 14th March 2023 – Agenda
- 11th April 2023
- 9th May 2023
- 13th June 2023
- 11th July 2023
- 12th September 2023
- 10th October 2023
- 14th November 2023
- 13th December 2023
Past Meetings: Year 2022/23
Minutes and for past meetings this year can be found below.
- 14th February 2023 – DRAFT Minutes
- 10th January 2023 – Minutes
- 13th December 2022 – Minutes
- 8th November 2022 – Minutes
- 11th October 2022 – Minutes
- 13th September 2022 – NO MEETING DUE TO DEATH OF HM THE QUEEN
- 12th July 2022 – Minutes
- 14th June 2022 – Minutes
- 10th May 2022 – (Annual Meeting, Parish Assembly and Parish Council Meeting) Annual Meeting Minutes & Ordinary Meeting Minutes
- 12th April 2022 – (Extraordinary Meeting) Minutes
Minutes associated with Meetings held prior to 2022/23 can be found on the Historic Minutes Page.